Saturday, March 27, 2010

Be my angel........forever


I was feeling lazy since the morning. My mind was wandering somewhere and there was nothing to do. Suddenly, I picked up my old diary where I had jotted down special things. It included special days, good memories, bad memories and list of my good friends. Friends, who were there for me when I was nothing, who shared their precious time when I was nobody and who made me so important with their behaviour when I was not earning a single penny.

I wonder how the time changed everything around me. Now, I am independent. I have enough money to party all the time, designer clothes to flaunt and lots of experience to share. However, the friend list is almost empty. There are lots of things to share, but there is no spare time to discuss them. There are various credit cards, but no one to go out with me for shopping. I need to decide my plans in advance as every one is busy. I know the boy sitting next to me in the train is staring at me, but there is no one to confirm it for me. What have I earned so far is so small in front of the loss of my friends.

I am amazed how I used to share my daily routine with you guys when Mom used to shout over the telephone bill. Now, I have my own cellphone, but it hardly rings. How I used to tell you guys when someone complimented me about my hair band. Now, I seldom mention the proposals I get weekly. Eating a new chocolate with you guys was so exciting for me. Now, even the new cuisine hardly appeals me. I do not know whether in past 5 years I have progressed in my life or lost my precious achievements.

One thing I missed for 3 years was a smile of my friend, Pankaj. He is the person who acted more like my diary. I shared everything with him. Be it a crush on my trainer or situation out of my control. Whenever I felt low, I bumped into him and spitted every silly thought. And then, somehow we lost the connectivity. Anyway, I would still bestow my gratitude towards God for the countable friends I have in my life today. Whatever I have today is still the best I deserve. I can smile more than 50 times a day and feel content after every busy day. I cannot imagine my life without you. I cannot start my work without the gorgeous Shaily standing by my side, laughing with me at silly jokes of Santosh and Tejinder. I feel uncomfortable without wishing Namrata and Lovely a lovely day in the office. My head spins round until I hear 'I hate you, don't talk to me' saga from Shikha. I feel great when Tina tells me that I have not missed my assignments deadline. I miss Sarika's furious smile over my silly actions. Sarika, you are my darling. :-)

I love you all. You all are my angels. Be with me, no matter how silly I act or react at different situation.

6 comments:

  1. Wooooaaahhh what a blog....now it's my turn to flip the pages back to some years....Prabha for me has been one of those friends who was there when I was nothing at all and by saying this i mean nothing in the literal sense of it...and people usually would not believe it but yes its true that we became friends in a 1 hour bus journey from Okhla to Anand vihar and from then on the journey called our friendship started and got stronger and stronger as the days passed by...then I moved to Chennai :( to start my career in the IT industry....as time passed i almost lost touch with Prabha and most of my friends...life got busy in deliverables and projects and releases and responsibilities back home....all of a sudden yesterday i see prabha pinging and i cannot explain it in words what a pleasant surprise it was...so I am back Prabha...and i am so glad being back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were always with me. Poeple were able to see you in my behavior. One more thing, I don't react on things now. Well, most of the time I act rather than reacting. All thanks to you. I missed my mirror. However, it's back with shine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. baby, neither the time nor people will remain same..... its just u who needs to make some effort all the time to remind them tht u exist. Like i do.......

    Well babes you can be writer......
    few more pages n you r famous.............. then i need to write blog to make u understand the same....

    u go girl.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. heyyyyy.......
    forgot to tell u...

    "hate u,don wanaa takl 2 u".......

    ;)
    actually I do........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful... you write so well.... I wish I could write and express my feelings the way you do... I really miss you dear... It was only you who could understand me so well by just looking at me....Even though I am here too far away but I know we can always be in touch because only true friends are the one who stay with you forever.. I know u are the one gift for me from the almighty and I am grateful to him for this precious gift.. keep smiling and keep doing those silly things... Enjoy your life sweetie and have loads of fun... and keep writing to me everyday...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Shikha.........I'm just a call away. U can shout at me anytime, sweetheart.

    @Shaily..........U also say those words. However, Shikha starts her conversation with this sentence only..........lol.

    @Sarika..........I'm also grateful to the almighty as he gave me so many colours of life in you. You are my strength. Never underestimate yourself. It's you who showed me the true 'Prabha'. God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete