Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Thanks............:-)


'A ship is safest at the shore, but that is not what it is built for'


"Manager", I was so scared of this word. I had pre-notions about bosses. All thanks to my friends who described their boss or manager as 'monster'. However, it was you who changed my mind and my world.


"Welcome aboard, guys", were the words I heard in a sweet voice. When my eyes looked up to find the speaker, I saw a slim, short haired and bespectacled face with a smile. It was you, Jigeesha.


You had an amazing charm and u carried the positive aura all around you. Your work standards and expectations were very high and there was no match for the perfection you had in your field. Your dedication to work was beyond the expectations and your smile never vanished even in the difficult situations. There were lots of things new for me and you helped me in every field. Your expectations made me more competitive and your trust in me gave me immense strength. I was lucky to have you in my life as my 'manager'.


You always said to everyone that they should 'dare to dream'. I did the same. I dreamed to succeed in my life as per my choice and achieved all the dreams. I still follow some things from your style. I didn't forget the "catch" and "disclaimer". I never miss smiling before answering any question. Be it a simple question or unexpected one. However, I missed the chance to tell you that I admire you. I am thankful to you, Jigeesha. Thanks for trusting my skills, for helping me in learning new things and for providing me the most pleasured moments with my 'Boss'. Thanks a lot, Jigeesha. I miss you. :-)

3 comments:

  1. We have created a new place for you, Jigs. It's surprising how time passes by and you don't get the opportunity to express your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really gud prabha i must say...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, dear. It's just a way to show my gratitude towards her.

    ReplyDelete