Saturday, March 6, 2010

That's me.........a woman

"Woman roar and dance,
care and fight,
show their emotions but is shy,
Sacrifice her life, but want one answer, why."
I was born with lots of tenderness, hopes and reason for lots of smiles. I'm a girl. A new life created by my mother, who kept me inside her body for so long and changed her living style to make me comfortable inside. A new member for my father, who held me for the first time with all the care and did the same for the rest of his life. A cute small thing for my brother and sister, who considered me their new playmate. :-)

I talked and walked for the first time and my mother was all in tears (joyful tears). I liked the flowers, toys, water splash and the nap on my father's lap. I went to school and learned all the society's norms and rules. I cried, laughed, sighed and wondered a lot. Why can't I understand amimals' chat? Why butterflies were so beautiful? So many questions aroused in my mind. I'm the growing up girl.

I graduated in some course and in my life as well. I learned the control and patience required to lead my life. I'm a sister who helps her siblings in their lives, who remind her parents to take medicines on times and do the household chores to give some rest to my mother. I took her support to walk properly. Now, I give her reasons to rest properly. I'm the grown up girl.

I can feel the pain of my loved one, delight of new things, sorrow of other human beings, the taste of tears. I can cry easily to wash away the pain, laugh on nonsense talks to relax my mind, hug people to make them feel special, smile whenever I see beautiful creations of God. I can react on violence, humiliation and aggression. I can live my life the way I want. I'm the woman. Proud to be a woman who is sensitive, determined and sensible.

No comments:

Post a Comment